Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What Retail Management Subjects Most Interest You?

What retail managment subjects do you go looking for more than most?

It seem to me that most of the internet searches to this site are focused on good management and shrink control.

So I've decided to spend some time on these subjects.

1. I'll research books and videos across the web. This way I hope you find the answers more quickly and in one place.

2. I encourage you to leave comments on questions you may have. This way I can get answers to retailing problem that you have more accurately.

3. Here you can ask advice and I'll try to research the answers.

You may leave a comment on this blog, or visit me on twitter @kogward or Facebook "TheRetailConsultant"

Thanks
E.A. KOGWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments.

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://www.jayde.com/schx.html?q=theretailconsultant.blogspot.com