Monday, August 8, 2016

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff !

Recently I received a comment that my spelling and grammar were bad.  Nobody is perfect.  I'm amazed at all the managers who spend their time criticising  employees for little things.  These are the same people who never acknowledge a job well done.

Don sweat the small stuff.  Their are more important things to worrie about.  I'm not saying forget em.  I'm a big fan in teaching and learning.   It's then ideas of how to manage that I try to teach hear.  Anyone who thinks that pointing out little mistakes in a purely negative way, does not make a good manager.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments.

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://www.jayde.com/schx.html?q=theretailconsultant.blogspot.com